HAVE YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO WRITE A BOOK BUT YOU JUST DON’T KNOW WHERE TO START?
Well, you’re in luck!
In this 10-week masterclass you will learn how to take your book from a cluster of ideas to a fully-written, ready to publish book! If there’s a story in your soul it’s time to find it, nourish it, and let it fly.
WHEN IS THE MASTERCLASS?
The class will begin May 16, 2016 and run until July 23. After that you will have access to the materials and resources for an additional month.
WHO IS THIS CLASS FOR?
Anyone and everyone who has ever wanted to write a book, whether it’s a manual, memoir, or soul story. If you’ve already started writing, that’s great! Bring your material to class. If you’ve never written before, don’t be shy. We will all be creating and co-creating together. It is going to be an amazing journey.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
As I was writing my book I was lucky to have a stellar project manager by my side. In this e-course I will be your cheerleader, your boss, your director of time management, your inspiration, and your go-to guide.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT TO GAIN?
- Tools to turn your ideas into a real story
- Clarity, creativity, and inspiration to get the book growing and breathing
- Support and practical tips on how to write the story and weekly guides to get you started
- Tips on marketing, promotion, ebook design and self-publishing
- Help overcoming the fear of writing
- Action steps to get to your core message
- Encouragement and support along the way from Suki and a whole tribe of writers on your journey
- Weekly live chats and check-ins – Ask Suki for help!
- Weekly homework to keep you on track
- Private Facebook group to connect with Suki and all your fellow aspiring authors
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Save on early bird pricing – $99 before May 9, $187 after May 9.
I WANT IN!
Sign up using the “register now” button below.