Unlock Your Productivity Potential
In this LIVE 90-minute webinar you will learn strategies, mindsets, and tools to be more productive, get more done + unleash your creative potential without the constant cycle of burnout.
7 pm EST
From the comfort of your home
Suki Eleuterio, a Spiritual Mentor, acclaimed as an award-winning blogger and podcaster, and mommy of two. She loves to help people express the beautiful, creative music that sits within the SOUL.
Described as the “female Deepak Chopra,” Suki Eleuterio is committed to helping you return to your most creative, relaxed, blissful state.
She leads workshops and offers one-on-one coaching and group coaching programs to encourage you to step into your most creative, expressive, and feminine-inspired life.
Suki is the creator of The Found My Light community, and Lightworkers Rise Up. Her podcast, “Soul Guided with Sookton” inspires you to unlearn the fear and listen to your soul.
Suki loves to work with high-vibe, intuitive, heart-centered women to empower them to fully step into their purpose.
- In 2008 she was named one of the 40 People to Watch Under 40.
- She’s contributed to MindBodyGreen, The Huffington Post, and Yoga Lifestyles (to name a few).
- She’s spoken at large conferences and on big stages like Motherhood ReWritten and Social Fresh.
- Her blog has won numerous awards including Most Inspirational Blogger
- Her self-published book She Loved Herself was in the top ten digital downloads on Amazon in the category of Personal Development and Spiritual Transformation.
It’s time to break free from the cycle of unproductivity and embrace a more fulfilling, purposeful way of life. Join our webinar, ‘Your Most Productive Week,’ where we’ll reveal the exact steps to transform your work week and unlock your full potential.
With our webinar, you’ll benefit from:
- Increased productivity and efficiency in your work
- Unleashing your creative potential and finding joy in your tasks
- Boosting your energy and maintaining a positive mood throughout the week
- Gaining a focused approach and breaking free from distractions
- Cultivating mindfulness to align your actions with your purpose
Don’t just take my word for it
Here’s what my former coaching clients had to say
GOING LIVE SOON
Join countless others who have reclaimed their power, embraced productivity, and achieved their goals. The time to act is now!
Copryright 2022 Sookton.com