I hope you will join me on the 21 Day Meditation Challenge by Deepak Chopra and Oprah.
The last time I participated in the 21 Day challenge with Deepak Chopra, I can honestly say it changed my life.
Why is meditation important? I used to think it was just something that silly yoga people did. But now I’m so glad I am a silly yoga person.
Here are 21 reasons to meditate:
1. To find stillness in the chaos
2. Learn how to channel your energy
3. It will change your mood
4. To access your third eye, your eye of intuition
5. For better sleep
6. It can even relax your dog/cat
7. To discover what you truly want
9. Because its better than any therapist
10. Spend time with yourself
11. It brings you closer to god
12. For complete relaxation
13. Because stress kills
15. For a few minutes a day you can escape
16. Because the world is too fast
17. To learn more about yourself
18. To start and maintain better relationships
19. To understand happiness comes from within
20. To envision your goals and know they are achievable
21. Because if Oprah and Deepak Chopra are doing it, you know it’s gotta be good!