Public speaking is something that has come naturally to Suki Eleuterio most of her life. An avid story teller, poet, and motivational speaker, Suki has spoken in front of small and large crowds. She aims to inspire and move with interesting tales, funny truths, and practical advice. Her advice has appeared on Yahoo! News, Delaware Today, and other outlets.
Suki Eleuterio has worked in various fields including higher education, social media, public relations, marketing, editorial, and new media. She has a Bachelor of Arts in English from the University of Delaware and a Master’s of Liberal Studies from the same institution. She is a certified Reiki I healer, children’s book author, and yogi.
To book Suki Eleuterio for your next event, visit her contact page.
Anxiety & Depression
- No Fear in Spirit: Overcoming Anxiety, the Spiritual Way
- Depression & the Deep Blue: How to Find Your Light
- Muladhara: Connecting With Your Root Chakra to Alleviate Stress, Anger, and Anxiety
Chakras & Spiritual Path
- Chakra Healing
- Finding Your Life Purpose
- Am I a Lightworker?
- Angel Awakening: Communicating With Your Spirit Guides
Social Media & Blogging
- Facebook & Twitter Basics for Your Business
- Blogging Like a Pro
- Small Business Marketing Like a Boss
- Spiritual Entrepreneurs: How to Build Your Spiritual Business
Women’s Health & Holistic Healing
- Endometriosis: How I Overcame the Pain…Naturally
- PCOS: What the Doctors Didn’t Tell Me
- Fertility & Spirit: The Divine Connection
- Hormones & Healing
- The Feminine Divine: Our Bodies, Our Wombs
- Finding Your Voice
- Blogging 101: How to Become a Blogging Pro
- Journaling & Self Expression