Looking for spiritual guidance? Need direction? Maybe you need a Spiritual Life Coach.
A spiritual life coach is similar to a life coach – someone who helps you overcome career or life challenges- except spiritual life coaches take a holistic approach. This means we look at all challenges from a mind, body, and spirit perspective. We seek deep inner healing and infuse spiritual practice into our game plan so we can help you remove blocks and start living the life you were meant to live.
Here are five things you can expect from me if you take me on as your spiritual life coach:
- Honesty – a good honest look within ourselves is the foundation of all healing.
- Ritual – what is the one spiritual ritual you would benefit from practicing continuously? Let’s find out.
- Healing– as we uncover layers we will experience divine healing. There may be some tears shed, but it’s going to feel so good
- Compassion– I take pride in truly listening and showing empathy for all of my clients.
- Confidentiality – it’s you and me baby. No one else is allowed in on this great journey of spiritual realization.
I customize my packages based on your needs. I’m here for you to awaken to the amazing spiritual being that you truly are. Let’s work together!
Set up your free 30 minute consultation call with me> www.calendly.com/sookton
Lately I’ve been feeling like I don’t know which direction to go in my life. My friend suggested I find a life coach to help me make some important decisions. I consider myself a religious person, so I like the idea of having a spiritual life coach who can also connect me to my belief in God. I also like how you mention that a spiritual life coach helps you heal and uncover the layers to experience divine healing. This sounds exactly what I need, so thanks for sharing!
Elsa I would love to be your spiritual life coach. Please contact me at sookton at yahoo dot com to schedule a free chat!