My posts this week have dwindled and for that I apologize.
Life has been a whirlwind and I have just now had a moment to breathe. And what happens in the one week that I stop blogging?
- Charlie Sheen takes over the airwaves and everyone including my father is quoting him. When I was up in NYC there was even a Charlie Sheen burger (sign posted here)
- A horrible disaster strikes Japan. Text the word REDCROSS to 90999 to donate to the victims.
- I find out that my hair loss might be permanent and that some MORE of my test results have come back “abnormal.” So more testing for me (yay!)
- Rob and I rediscovered how awesome this song is (we used to listen to all the time): Remind me by Royksopp
- I attended a taping of the Rachael Ray Show in New York City! Check out Monday’s Show and see if you can see me in the audience.
- A few weeks after stopping I am reconsidering doing the 7-day detox again and/or trying to figure out what foods I need to permanently cut out. Check out PCOS Diva, Gluten Free Goddess and 10 Slimming Snacks and Meals for your own inspiration.
- I am full-blown addicted to Angry Birds. Those green pigs are going down!
- Florence and the Machine = pretty awesome.
- The Oscars sucked. For the first time ever I turned them off and went to sleep. Franco needs to concentrate on one project at a time.
- I haven’t done yoga for a week and my body feels horrible. My balance is also all out of whack and my shoulders are hunched. I really notice the difference!
- I wrote my wedding vows on the bus up to New York City. The sun was just coming up, the sky looked beautiful and the soundtrack playing was just perfect. Inspiration always comes at the strangest times.
- And finally…Join me as I attempt my thirty-day workout challenge. For thirty days I pledge to work out everyday even if for only 10 minutes. I will blog about this experience and the results. I am also traveling all over the damn country. This should be interesting! Wish me luck.