In this episode I describe five “A-Ha” moments I had on the path of becoming an entrepreneur, someone who leads from the heart.
Welcome to the first episode of Soul Guided by Sookton, today I’d like to share my five a-ha moments I had while becoming an entrepreneur. I have been on this path for many years and it has taught me big lessons. But the biggest lessons have been about myself and doing my own work to try to become the best version of myself.
Here are five breakthroughs I’ve learned from being an entrepreneur.
- Focus on your beliefs: What are the blocking? Our beliefs shape everything, so as you begin your entrepreneurial journey, be sure to check in with your inner thoughts.
- Money mindset: What do I deserve? It’s important to start thinking about your self worth and value. Your thoughts and feelings about money, can block you from creating a positive, empowered life.
- Being a trailblazer: As an entrepreneur, you have to drop the fear and take the path less taken. Are you fearful of the opinions of others? Take the leap and move forward fearlessly.
- Treat it like a business: Your business and being an entrepreneur is not your hobby! It must be treated like a real business. Be responsible and think about your needs, your finances and don’t forget to enjoy yourself.
- Believe in yourself: Believe that your voice and believe that you are so valuable and so worth it. You can achieve anything you want.
Thank you for joining me in this my first episode of Soul Guided with Sookton, I hope you enjoyed being here with me and you are ready to make big decisions.